We are local Inner West Sydney residents and we partner with schools and care services to offer important wellbeing services for children. We focus on promoting wellbeing through yoga and mindfulness.
We run classes during school hours, as part of before and after school services and during school holidays. Classes range in time from 20mins to 1.5hrs (and even up to 6hrs for classes run in school holidays). We tailor all classes to suit the requirements of the school as well as the children.
We are already working with a number of local Sydney schools and would love to hear from you if you think your school or care service could benefit. Simply contact us.
Here’s some of the amazing schools and care services we have been working with:
- Camdenville Public School & Pre-School
- St Peters Public School
- Petersham Public School
- Kensington Public School
- Russell Lea Public School
- Rainbow Street Public School, Stanmore Public School, Yeo Park Infants School, Taverners Hill Infants School (in conjunction with TASK)
- North Newtown Public School (in conjunction with NNOOSH)
- Gowrie NSW Early Education and Care, Erskineville
- Erskineville Public School Vacation Care (in conjunction with Gowrie NSW OSHC)