School Holiday Classes
Duration: 9am – 3pm | 6hrs
Ages: K-6, all welcome. (Kids from all schools welcome too!)
Details: Wear comfortable clothing. Bring water, recess & lunch.
What the day will involve
- Yoga: Our class gets kids moving, building fitness, flexibility and co-ordination through age appropriate yoga. We also incorporate a number of games to help reinforce our yoga poses and of course have some fun!
- Relaxation: We introduce the kids to important breathing exercises to encourage calmness and self regulation, helping them to deal with stress and anxiety. We repeat relaxation a number of times throughout the day to build knowledge and confidence in their ability to self regulate.
- Nutrition: We focus on what helps make and keep our bodies healthy, and kids help make a healthy afternoon snack to eat. (Note: dietary requirements are fully considered).
- Craft: Using craft to help develop kids Social and Emotional Learning (SEL). We may concentrate on craft activities that promote gratitude, confidence, resilience etc.
- Fun: We know this is at the heart of any school holiday activity so we make sure there are plenty of smiles and laughter!
Register your interest for our School Holiday Class and we will be in touch with dates and further details.
See below for a snapshot of the classes run in the past school holidays and stay tuned for what classes we’ll be running in the next holiday break. Register your interest to join our mailing database.
2019 January Holiday Class
2018 October Holiday Class